|What are the conjunction words?|
What are the conjunction words? -A conjunction (it called a connective) is a word such as and, because, but, for, if, or, and when. Conjunctions are used to connect phrases, clauses, and sentences.
When we learn other languages we should pay attention to very small things of language? We will learn the conjunction here easily. First of all, our mind comes in a question What are the conjunction words?
- A conjunction (it called a connective) is a word such as and, because, but, for, if, or, and when. Conjunctions are used to connect phrases, clauses, and sentences.
- A Conjunction is a word which merely joins together sentences and sometimes words.
- A conjunction is a joiner a word that connects (conjoins) parts of a sentence.
- Ram and Mohan are good friends (दो शव्दो को जोड़ना )
- He said that he would not go home. (दो वाक्यों को जोड़ना )
- This is the house that he built ( Relative Pronoun )
- This is the place where he was married. (relative Adverbs )
- Please go and come back soon . ( Conjunction )
- Co-ordinating Conjunction
- Sub-ordinating Conjunction
- Correlative Conjunction
- (a) I went after he had come.
- (b) Many things have happened since I saw you
- (a) He did not come because he was ill.
- (b) As he was not there, I spoke to his mother.
- (a) Work hard lest you should. fail.
- (b) We eat that we may live.
- He was so tired that he fell asleep soon.
- (a) I shall go if you permit me.
- (b) Unless he works hard, he will not get through.
- Though he is poor, he is honest.
- (a) She is better than you.
- (b) He is stronger than you.
Error .1 Not only ….but also
Error 2. No sooner …. than
- No sooner had he received the message but he started. (than he started)
- No sooner had I been informed but I rushed for his help (than I rushed for his help.) ‘
- No sooner had they arrived when she started complaining. (than she started complaining)
Error .3 Use of Neither… Nor and Either ….. or
- He neither came or wrote to me. (write nor in place of or )
- Neither his father or his brother came to the party.(write or in place of nor )
- He either lost his purse or his umbrella. (यहां either के बाद Verb lost है
- Either he ‘came late or did not come at all. (Eitherके बाद Pronoun (he)है जबकि or के बाद Verb (come) जो incorrect है।
- Correct: He either came late or did not come at all).
- Neither he wrote nor sent any message. (Neither के बाद Pronoun (he)है जबकि nor के बाद Verb (sent ) जो incorrect है।
- Correct: He neither wrote nor sent any message).
Error 4. Hardly, scarcely तथा barely केबाद when के स्थान पर than या किसी Conjunction का Use करना:
- Scarcely had he left than it began to rain. (when it began to rain)
- Hard1y had we arrived than she left. (when she left)
- I had barely come in than the telephone rang. (when the telephone rang.) ‘
Error 5. दो Conjunctions का प्रयोग करना
- I do not understand that how it all happened. (that हटाइये )
- He told me that why he came 1ate. (that हटाइये)
- He said that what he wanted was a big house. (Correct) .
- She told him that if she went abroad, she would bring him a lot of money. (Correct)
Error.6. Though के बाद yet के स्थान but का प्रयोग करना गलत है।
- Though he is poor, but he is honest. (yet he is honest)
- Although he works hard, but he 1s poor, (yet he is poor)
- Even though it is hard work but he enjoy it. (yet he enjoys it)
Error .7 Both के साथ and का प्रयोग करे as well as का Use गलत है।
- Both Ram as well as Mohan were absent. (Ram and Mohan)
- He both speaks as well as write Gujarati. (speaks and writes)
- He is both known for kindness as well as his understanding
- (kindness and his understanding.)