class 12th best 2 essay rainy day activities for children
essay on a rainy day for class 6,7,8,9,10,12 Th
1. Introduction-Never had I seen such a sultry summer as this year. The temperature went up 105 degrees. Our world became a blazing furnace dried up Animals became half dead, and it almost boiled us on like potatoes; In the heart of hearts, we prayed for rains. The God had listened to us prayer
2. Clouds appear for the first time– On the Saturday’morning darkness, dense Clouds came thundering in the sky. A cool breeze lightning flashed in the sky. Peacocks screamed and dance in gardens everybody welcomed this happy change with smiling faces. They delighted me for. I expect holiday at school, and it happened At 9A. I started at school.
3. A gentle shower comes down-I had gone 20 yards when a lovely shower fell on the way. Plants got a new life Animals bound here and their Cool raindrops gave a thrilling sensation to us. Nursed by the first rains our earth grew happy like a baby in its mother’s laps ‘
4. A heavy downpour-My school was still some distance away. it rained in torrents. I did not understand what to do because I had no umbrella. The cool refreshing bath delighted me still more. I could not walk as water. Some boys made paper boats and put them in the running currents. what a splendid fun it was I.
.’ 5. ‘Holiday and Picnic-As I had expected the school was closed. So some of my friends enjoyed a tango party. We proceeded toward the orchard, enjoying overflowing ponds and tanks coloured rainbow in the sky. Soon we were in the garden. Mangoes were lying in large numbers. Who could miss such a time? We enjoyed the delicious taste of this divine fruit among jokes and pleasing talks. We had a wonderful time.
6. Conclusion. A rainy day is satisfying to all except those separated from their sweetheart. For them, the rainbow loses its charm. Cool winds bite. Raindrops prick like arrows, but it is beautiful to the peasants. For me, it was sweeter still
The second essay on a rainy day
1. Day and Month– This was the second week of July
The temperature was high. The wind changed. Dark clouds covered the sky. Rain started very highly.
2. Heavy rain- It was the time to go to school. I picked up my books and an umbrella. I started with my School. on the way it began to rain; I got wet. However, my books and notebooks were not wet due to, plastic covers on them.
3. In the school – I reached the school in time. The attendance was very less in the school. Many teachers. could not come in time. The students were also wet. The first period began. Our English teacher came. He said, “It is raining cats and dogs. We shall read the poem ‘Rain in Summer’. He read the poem in a sweet voice “How beautiful is the rain. How it clatters along the roofs, Like the tramp of the hoofs … In the meantime, a peon came with a notice from the Principal. He said, “The school is closed on account of heavy rain at the demand of the students. The students became happy and danced with Joy.
4. Cool and pleasant weather-l-I started for my home. On my way back I saw wonderful sights. There was water on the roads. I remembered “Like a river down the gutter roars. The rain, the welcome rain.” Little children were floating paper boats. I had washed all the trees and plants and lush green. The weather had become cool and pleasant. I often remember that day, and When I do so it fills my heart with pleasure.
Wonder Of science what can we sow future of life the essay wonder of science in 2018? Nowadays…
All types formal and informal cbse letter format letter message writing class 12 All types cbse letter writing format class 12 …
adjectives degrees of comparison exercises adjective examples in sentences How……
pronoun list and Introduction to the Pronoun Introduction to the Pronoun Those……
what is the noun? definition of noun in Hindi and English nouns that……