Taj Mahal is a historical building essay-1
|Taj Mahal is a historical building|
Taj Mahal is a historic building essay about 400 words. Taj Mahal is a very beautiful historical monument in India. It was built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan. the architect of taj maha is very beautiful. It was built by him in the memory of his wife called Mumtaz Mahal… Taj Mahal is located 2.5 km away to the Agra Fort.
Nowadays all about examination ask an essay on a visit to a historical place tour essay in English. Many public schools organize the tour for the student. Some of them go on a grand tour of Europe and some grand tour Italy, Our school planned a tour to Taj Mahal.
Outlines: 1. Introduction 2. Preparation of tour 3. Taj Mahal location 4. Taj Mahal history and its construction 5. The description of Building 6. Conclusion
1.Introduction of taj mahal: India is famous for its historical buildings, historical monuments, and historical places. There are many historical places and many kinds of historical buildings, some old temples and some tombs. The Taj Mahal is a famous historical place in the world. It the seventh wonder of the world.
2. Preparation of tour: Our school held a Historical place Taj Mahal Agra. One day we had visited a historical place. We all students reached school at 7 o’clock in the morning. The bus was ready to go to Agra. We all sited on the bus. At about 7:30 We have left our school
3.Taj Mahal Location: The Taj Mahal is in the famous city of Agra. It is situated on the bank of the river Jamuna. ‘ It is about five kilometers from the main city. It can see its grand building from a long distance. In the bright moonlight, it looks more beautiful like milky.
4 Taj Mahal history and its construction: It is a tomb that built the great Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his loving and lovely wife Mumtaj. It buried her body there. Later Shajahan’s body was also buried there. The Taj Mahal is the immense mausoleum of white marble. They completed it in twenty years from 1631 to 1648 Taj Mahal is the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
5. The description of the Building: The main gate of the Taj Mahal made of red stone. At the main gate, the verses home it engraves the holy “Quran”. The Main Building of The Taj Mahal made of white marble. They build it on a raised high platform. On its three sides, there are beautiful gardens. There are fountains of freshwater The green lawn has soft grass. The beautiful scene increases the peace of the place. The main dome is 257 feet high. There are four minarets at four corners. There are two graves underground.
6. Conclusion: The Taj Mahal is called “a dream in marble.” In full moonlight, its beauty is wonderful. The Taj Mahal presents a matchless example of art’ and beauty. The natural surroundings enhance its beauty. numerous Indians and foreign tourists come to visit the Taj daily They return with its sweet memory. They can never forget it. The Taj Mahal is a wonder of ‘ wonders.
A Visit to a Historical Place Taj Mahal-2
Introduction-Everybody wants to see the historical buildings in his country. Every historical building reminds us of the glory of the past. It tells us something about the great rulers who built it.
Description-On 15th July, our History teacher Mr. Rk Sikarwar arranged a tour. Twenty students went to Agra with M! Bajpai on the tour. I was also one of them. We left Gwalior at . 4.30 pm. and reached Agra Cantt station at 7.00 pm. We stayed at the Ranjit Hotel near the Railway Station.
The next day we went to see the Taj. We found it more wonderful than we thought. Our History teacher told us that it was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the sweet memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Taj is really very beautiful. The more we saw it the more we liked it. The water of the Yamuna as beating against the wall of the Taj. The whole scene was attractive. Due to its matchless beauty, Agra is called the city of the Taj,
The next day we went to see the Red Fort. It is a very large building made of red stones. We saw inside it the Pearl Mosque and Shish Mahal. They were telling the tales of India‘s past glory.
11:30 am. we went to Sikandara to see Akbar’s tomb which was really a model of great architecture. From Sikandra we started for Fatehpur Sikri at about 2. 30 P. M. It is about 38 kilometers away from Agra. History teacher Mr. R.k Sikarwar told us that it was founded by Akbar after the conquest of Squat. We were surprised to see the Buland Darwaza. We were told that it was the highest gate in Asia. We saw the palace of Jodhabai and the court halls, too. They were very grand. The most remarkable building was the tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
Conclusion- The next day on 17th July we left Agra and came back to Morena. We had a glimpse of India’ s glory during this historical tour. We learned a lot. Words fail me to appreciate the Moghul Emperor’s 5 love of architecture.
Visit a Historical Piace The Taj Mahal-3
1ntroduction-lt lS truly said that’ a thing of beauty 15 3 Joy forever. ‘There many beautiful spots of historical importance. The Taj Mahal has the first position among them. It’ 1s the most glorious tomb built m the memory of love. It is one of the wonders 0me World Thousands of tourists come from remote countries of the world to enjoy its beauty every year.1too was very eager to see the TaJ.
2. Our Journey: The combined efforts of our Principal and our history teacher brought that auspicious day when a batch of titty students started for Agra where the Taj Mahal is situated on the bank of the holy river Yamuna. It was the month of October the most suitable season for outings and excursions. Our seats were reserved and we did not face any dim. culty during our journey to Agra. Thus, we reached our destination safely the next morning and decided to go to see the Taj in the evening.
3. How it was built: Our history teacher had already taught us that the Taj Mahal, was built by Shahjahan, the Mugai emperor of India. He built this monument in the sweet memory of his beloved Begham Mumtaj who died in 1631. Twenty thousand artists were employed to build this historical monument with white marble stones. This is really a human attempt to make an immortal thing in this mortal world.
4. The Taj at Night: It was the time of the sun-set when our party reached the premises. The rays of the setting sun fell on the silvery body of the Taj. The scene was extremely charming. We took some snaps and waited there till the moon came out with its full g101y because it was a full moon night. We were spellbound to see the radiant beauty of the Taj. The domes seemed to swim in the silver light and the grand minarets-shot up towards the blue sky.
Words fail to express the beauty of the Taj shining in full moonlight. Going inside, we found that every part of the Taj Mahal was covered with the most graceful designs on the marble. All the arches are ornamented with the finest touches of art. Shahjahan and his queen Mumtaj sleep eternally in the heart of the central chamber. In fact, the Taj is the masterpiece of architecture Its real beauty lies in it’ s simplicity Thus we enjoyed the beauty of the Taj till late m the night and returned to the lodge with a sweet memory in my heart. The next day we started on return‘ Journey and reached home by evening
5. Conclusion: The Taj is really the Taj of wonders It is the poetry in marble It 15 the best love song sung by Shahjahan. Its beauty and grandeur still flashes Upon my inward eye
The Taj Mahal is a historical Building Essay About 200 words-4
(1) Introduction-There are many historical buildings in India. Taj Mahal is one of them. It is one of the most wonderful buildings in the world. It is a very beautiful building. It stands on the right bank of the river Yamuna in Agra. Agra is famous for Taj. It is famous all over the world. It is a monument of love.
(2) Who built it ?–The Mughal Emperor Shahjahan built this building. He built it in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
(3) Why did he build it ?-When Queen Mumtaz Mahal was dying Shahjahan came to her. Both loved each other very much. She asked the emperor to build a memorial over her grave. The emperor promised that he would build a beautiful building in her memory. This building will be matchless in beauty and size. So the Emperor got built this monument. And really it is a unique building.
(4) How is it made ?-The main gate of the Taj is made of red stone. The gate is Very grand and high. Its main building is made of white marble and stands on a spacious square platform. There are four minarets on its four corners. There is a tomb in the center of the platäorm. There are four graves, two in the upper part are a replica of two in the basement.
(5) Why so famous ?-It is famous for its beauty. Its beauty cam]0t be expressed in words. It is a thing to be seen and admired. Its marble Shines like silver in the moonlight. It is a dream come true in marble. A number Of foreigners come to see this famous building daily. Everyone wants to see it again. It is the pride and glory of India and more so of Agra.