My School Essay for 10th Class -Nowadays all exams are asked on a question essay writing. It can be as my school essay, our school essay. here we explain an essay on “my school in English an essay”.
1. Introduction There are several high schools in my city. There are also some higher secondary schools.and two Degree colleges. One of them is for girls. The other is for boys. My school is famous in the city’. I, love it very much. Name and Situation; The name ‘of my school is Excellence Higher secondary school. It situates beside the collector’s office, Ganesh Pura Morena. It is in the heart of the city. All persons know it’s for the best results and discipline.
2. My School Building:- My school Building is enormous. It has a grand gate. All persons impressed after seeing the building. There are forty rooms and a big hall in the school. There is a big library and also a playground near the school. My school has laboratory rooms for practical works.
3.My School Garden: My school has a beautiful garden in front of its building. It has many kinds of plants. Beautiful flowers grow in our garden. We sit on benches in our garden in the leisure period We make flower beds. We sow seeds. We keep our garden clean. I love and like this garden very much.
4 Library and playground: Our school has a big library of thousands of many types of books in it. Students get books from the library We read newspapers and magazines in it. Playground: There is a big playground behind the school. It is a big playground in the city. Inter-school all tournaments, organize there every year. Students play hockey, cricket and football, volleyball, and other Indian games here.
5.Staff and students: There are fifty-five teachers and other staffs in our school. My principal is a well qualified and kind person. There are over one thousand students. The teachers are well qualified. They teach with labour Their results are always high The students read about labour. Our discipline is ideal for All students to obey it
6. Activities: –There are various activities take place in My School throughout the year. My school board organizes Painting, competition singing, dancing competitions etc. every year. Many schools in the city take part in us. Annual function celebrated in February. Various games are also played the occasion of independence day.
7.Conclusion: My school is very interesting. It is the temple of education. Here we learn moral duties and discipline. I enjoy studying and games here, I love my school very much
“School is a place where a person spends the best part of his life. ”
1. Introduction-I read in G.D Jain Higher Secondary School, Morena. It is near the Railway Station Ramnagar Road Morena. It is in the heart of the city.
2. Its Building-The building‘of our school is very big. It has 2 storeys. It has 50 classrooms, three laboratories, a big hall and two office rooms. The site is open and healthy, full of ü’esh air.
3. Its Garden-Our school has a beautiful garden in front of its building. It has many kinds of plants. Beautiful flowers grow in our garden. There are some tall trees also in this garden. We sit on benches in our garden in the leisure period. In the period of gardening, we work here. We make flower beds. We sow seeds. We keep our garden clean. We love and like this garden very much.
4. Library and Playground-Our school has a big library. There are. more than four thousand books in it. We read newspapers and magazines on it. There are one very big playground and three small playgrounds in our school. Students play hockey, football, volleyball and other Indian games there.
5. Staff and Students-There are thirty-one staff members in our school. Lecturers and teachers are well-qualified and trained. They teach us well. Our Principal is a learned and very good man. There are about eight hundred students in our school. Students obey the rules of the school. They respect the Principal and the teachers. Our school is very famous for discipline and extra-curricular activities. I love and like my school.
6. Activities-Several activities are arranged in our school. Debates, speech competitions, essay competitions and cultural activities are organised from time to time. Students take part in these activities with great zeal. Many students get prizes.
7.Annual function- Every year an annual function is celebrated. Several programmes take place. The chief guest gives away prizes to the winners. All of us get sweets.
8.Conclusion- We love and like our school. We shall always remember it.