Conjunction list of words Learn easily step by step
|What are the conjunction words?|
What are the conjunction words? -A conjunction (it called a connective) is a word such as and, because, but, for, if, or, and when. Conjunctions are used to connect phrases, clauses, and sentences.
Conjunction list of words-when we learn other languages we should pay attention to very small things of language? We will learn the conjunction here easily. First of all, our mind comes in a question What are the conjunction words?
- A conjunction (it called a connective) is a word such as and, because, but, for, if, or, and when. Conjunctions are used to connect phrases, clauses, and sentences.
- A Conjunction is a word which merely joins together sentences and sometimes words.
- A conjunction is a joiner a word that connects (conjoins) parts of a sentence.
- Ram and Mohan are good friends (दो शव्दो को जोड़ना )
- He said that he would not go home. (दो वाक्यों को जोड़ना )
- This is the house that he built ( Relative Pronoun )
- This is the place where he was married. (relative Adverbs )
- Please go and come back soon . ( Conjunction )
- Co-ordinating Conjunction
- Sub-ordinating Conjunction
- Correlative Conjunction
- (a) I went after he had come.
- (b) Many things have happened since I saw you
- (a) He did not come because he was ill.
- (b) As he was not there, I spoke to his mother.
- (a) Work hard lest you should. fail.
- (b) We eat that we may live.
- He was so tired that he fell asleep soon.
- (a) I shall go if you permit me.
- (b) Unless he works hard, he will not get through.
- Though he is poor, he is honest.
- (a) She is better than you.
- (b) He is stronger than you.
Error .1 Not only ….but also
Error 2. No sooner …. than
- No sooner had he received the message but he started. (than he started)
- No sooner had I been informed but I rushed for his help (than I rushed for his help.) ‘
- No sooner had they arrived when she started complaining. (than she started complaining)
Error .3 Use of Neither… Nor and Either ….. or
- He neither came or wrote to me. (write nor in place of or )
- Neither his father or his brother came to the party.(write or in place of nor )
- He either lost his purse or his umbrella. (यहां either के बाद Verb lost है
- Either he ‘came late or did not come at all. (Eitherके बाद Pronoun (he)है जबकि or के बाद Verb (come) जो incorrect है।
- Correct: He either came late or did not come at all).
- Neither he wrote nor sent any message. (Neither के बाद Pronoun (he)है जबकि nor के बाद Verb (sent ) जो incorrect है।
- Correct: He neither wrote nor sent any message).
Error 4. Hardly, scarcely तथा barely केबाद when के स्थान पर than या किसी Conjunction का Use करना:
- Scarcely had he left than it began to rain. (when it began to rain)
- Hard1y had we arrived than she left. (when she left)
- I had barely come in than the telephone rang. (when the telephone rang.) ‘
Error 5. दो Conjunctions का प्रयोग करना
- I do not understand that how it all happened. (that हटाइये )
- He told me that why he came 1ate. (that हटाइये)
- He said that what he wanted was a big house. (Correct) .
- She told him that if she went abroad, she would bring him a lot of money. (Correct)
Error.6. Though के बाद yet के स्थान but का प्रयोग करना गलत है।
- Though he is poor, but he is honest. (yet he is honest)
- Although he works hard, but he 1s poor, (yet he is poor)
- Even though it is hard work but he enjoy it. (yet he enjoys it)
Error .7 Both के साथ and का प्रयोग करे as well as का Use गलत है।
- Both Ram, as well as Mohan, were absent. (Ram and Mohan)
- He both speaks as well as write Gujarati. (speaks and writes)
- He is both known for kindness as well as his understanding
- (kindness and his understanding.)
- conjunction list of words